New rooting method for HTC Desire 7088, one of models of HTC, the company that makes smartphones. Many of its features and specifications have been known already, among which highlights its 5 inches with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels, a storage memory of 8 GB, expandable up to 64 GB via MicroSD and a 2100 mAh battery.
1. Download the application KingRoot from the official web to your computer (link available from “Download sources” at the end of this article).
2. Go to Settings > Security and enable Unknown sources to install apps in .apk format.
3. Copy and paste the application to the phone’s SD card using a USB cable.
4. Open the file explorer and tap on the app to install the application KingRoot. You will see a popup window, just select “Yes” to install the application.
5. Click the big green circle to root the phone. Make sure you are having Internet connection.
6. Once the process is complete, you will see a new box under the big circle. Click on it and reboot the phone.
7. After that, you can check that the application KingUser is installed. If you prefer to install the application SuperSU rather KingUser, you can download it from “Download sources”.
If you are looking for other rooting methods, visit our section called “How to root: Root your Android phone tablet. What is root?” where you can find all the rooting methods for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices including other HTC models (such as HTC One M8, HTC One Max, HTC One Mini, HTC First, HTC Droid DNA, HTC Desire 816 or HTC Desire 5060) and the latest and most popular phones of the moment: LG G PRO 2, Samsung Galaxy S5, HTC One Plus M8, Xiaomi MI3, Nokia X / X+ / XL, Sony Xperia ZR, Huawei Ascend P6, etc.
Check if your HTC Desire 7088 is rooted correctly using our app “How to ROOT”.