Steps of the Android rooting method: Z4Root. Root using Z4Root
- Download Z4Root APK
- If you downloaded the apk on your pc connect the device to your PC and copy it into the SD card. if you have downloaded directly on the device to go to step 3
- Make sure that this enabled the resources of other platforms are google play. I can look at the following path: Menu> Settings> Unknown sources (ON)
- After this is done, use any File Manager t(Astro File Manager, ES File Explorer,…) to install the file. You can install any file manager from Google Play.
- From your device, click on the Z4Root APK file and then follow all the on-screen instructions you see.
- Once the app is installed on your phone, launch z4root app and when it will be opened click on the “Root” button in application.
- Wait for the process to finish and reboot your device once it is done.
- After reboot, your device will be rooted.
- If you want to check if you are already root or superuser in your Android phone or tablet you can download HowToRoot app from Google Play Store and click over the padlock in the top-right of the screen. It will show you a message about if your device is rooted or not.
Android USB Drivers app
Remember, you must root your device at your own risk.
Other important informations read before rooting
Should be safe – nothing on disk is changed apart from the root binaries-, so if something goes wrong, simply rebooting the device should fix up any and all issues. Let me know if you find any bugs!
The new temporary root option works on 99% of available Android devices – no list yet about which specific devices are incompatible. With the temporary root option the USB Debugging checkbox should be ticked.
If you don’t get rooted with z4root, install first busybox from Google Play and then install Z4Root. Some devices have this requirement.
Hexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility
We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.
Android rooting method: Z4Root. Root using Z4Root