Steps of the method:
- Download Universal Androot APK
- If you downloaded the apk on your pc connect the device to your PC and copy it into the SD card. if you have downloaded directly on the device to go to step 3
- Make sure that this enabled the resources of other platforms are google play. I can look at the following path: Menu> Settings> Unknown sources (ON)
- After this is done, use any File Manager t(Astro File Manager, ES File Explorer,…) to install the file. You can install any file manager from Google Play.
- Make sure you have an SD card (formatted and) inserted
- From your device, click on the Universal Androot APK file and then follow all the on-screen instructions you see.
- Once the app is installed on your phone, launch Universal Androot app and when it will be opened follow on screen instructions to root your device.
- There you go! It is the simplest method ever to root your Android device.
- If you want to check if you are already root or superuser in your Android phone or tablet you can download HowToRoot app from Google Play Store and click over the padlock in the top-right of the screen. It will show you a message about if your device is rooted or not.
Android USB Drivers app
Remember, you must root your to device at your own risk.
Hexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility.
We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.
Android rooting method: Universal Androot. Root using Universal AndRoot