SuperOneClick is a “root” tool to make “root” your Android phone or tablet with a one click tool. SuperOneClick is secure and easy to use.
Steps of the method:
- Download Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- Install Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- Dowload SuperOneClick or SuperOneClick Alternative link
- Install SuperOneClick
- Put your phone on USB Debugging mode (activate checkbox on Settings>Development options>USB debugging or Settings>Applications>Development>USB debugging).
- Make sure the Android drivers for your phone are installed in your pc. If not, you can find some drivers.
- Make sure you DON’T mount your SD card.
- Connect your smartphone to the PC.
- Run SuperOneClick and click over “Root” button.
- Install Superuser app. Go to Google Play Store and search for an app called Superuser (the one of developer “ChaninSDD” is very stable). There are some superuser apps you can choose any of them. Download and install it.
Remember, you must root your device at your own risk.
Other important informations to read before rooting:
Please note that:
- Sprint EVO 4G (HTC Supersonic)
- Droid Incredible (HTC Incredible)
- HTC Desire GSM
- HTC Desire CDMA (HTC BravoC)
- HTC Aria
- Droid Eris (HTC DesireC)
- HTC Wildfire (HTC Buzz)
- They will only have a single level root with this app and you will only be able to allow non-market apps after root.
- You can use UnRevoked One Click Root for these devices in order to gain complete tier rooting access of the device.
Hexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility.
We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.