Steps of the Android Rooting method: Framaroot. Root using Framaroot
- Download Framaroot APK.
- If you downloaded the APK file on your pc connect the device to your PC and copy it into the SD card. if you have downloaded directly on the device to go to step 3
- ake sure that you have enabled the download of other platforms different from Google Play. You can check this in the following path: Menu > Settings > Unknown sources (ON)
- After this is done, use any File Manager (Astro File Manager, ES File Explorer,…) to install the file. You can install any file manager from Google Play.
- Enable USB Debugging in your device from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The option of USB Debugging should be ticked.
- From your device, click on the Framaroot APK file and then follow all the on-screen instructions you see.
- Once the app is installed on your phone, launch GingerBreak app and when it will be opened click on the “Root” button in application.
- Wait a few minutes for the process to finish and reboot your device.
- If you want to check if you are already root or superuser in your Android phone or tablet you can download HowToRoot app from Google Play Store and click over the padlock in the top-right of the screen. It will show you a message about if your device is rooted or not.
Android USB Drivers app
Remember, you must root your device at your own risk.
Other important informations to read before rooting
- Possible case once application is launched.
- A pop-up saying “Your device seems not vulnerable to the exploit included in Framaroot”. In this case you can uninstall app.
- When you will be seeing one or more exploit name, you will be able to click on one of them after you have selected an action and you will see one of the above messages:
- Possible case once exploit is launched.
- “Success … Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- “Failed … Exploit works but installation of Superuser and su binary have failed”
- “Half-Success :-/ … system partition is read-only, use local.prop trick. Reboot your device and use adb to see if it runs as root”. It happens when the file system in use on system partition is a read-only file system (ex: squashfs)
- “Failed … Try another exploit if available”
Hexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility.
We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.
Android Rooting method: Framaroot. Root using Framaroot