Here we’re going to give you the steps to root your android phone or tablet with TowelROOT app. This method must run correctly in devices with NO Motorola / HTC brands and running Android 4.4 Kitkat.
Steps of the method:
- Go to the website www.towelroot.com from the browser on your smartphone. Once on the page (probably your browser will notify you saying it is an unsafe site and if you want to continue) click on the symbol “lambda” in red, in the middle of the page. After this, the apk file will start downloading automatically to your phone.
- Once it starts, a notification of “download” will be on the screen and from the center of notifications you can follow the process of downloading the file “tr.apk” if your are in doubt about internet connexion or browser safety, trying to prevent the completion of the download successfully.
- Click on the application, it will give you a warning at the moment, indicating where you have access and reporting from Google to not install it, again. Disregard and continue with the installation process.
Now that you have the application installed, just click on the button in the center of the screen, where it reads “Make it ra1n”. The phone will automatically reboot and start again, which means you have a device successfully rooted. If not, it means you’ve to adjust the configuration of Towelroot for your device:
* Into Towelroot app, click “welcome to towelroot v3” 3 times and enter the number text:
1337 0 1 0 4 0 (for most phones. Normally the best choice)
1337 0 1 7380 4 0 (for new Samsung)
1337 0 1 0 4 1 (for temp root)
You can try other numbers combining 1337 (0-3) (0-1) number4 number5 number6 to find the best for your phone.
- Install SuperSU app from the link below.
Download sources:Go to the website www.towelroot.com from the browser on your smartphone. Once on the page (probably your browser will notify you saying it is an unsafe site and if you want to continue) click on the symbol “lambda” in red, in the middle of the page. After this, the apk file will start downloading automatically to your phone.
Remember, you must root your device at your own risk.
Hexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility.
We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.
Android Rooting method: Towelroot