* RECOVER DELETED FILES YOU’VE LOST ACCIDENTALLY!
* HOW TO BE ROOT(superuser) IN YOUR ANDROID DEVICE? Visit http://www.hexamob.com
* YOU MUST BE SUPERUSER (ROOT) ON YOUR PHONE!
* Support vfat and ext2,ext3,ext4 file systems.
* Support USB storage devices.
* This app will let you to try to recover your deleted files * The success will depend on the state of data blocks of the deleted files. Please don’t rate negatively. We’re only giving you a chance to recover your deleted files but any app can ensure a good recovery.
* If you try to recover deleted files from internal memories of tablets and devices like Galaxy Nexus…you have to take into account that normally IT SHOULD BE IMPOSIBLE to recover deleted files from these storage devices due to the filesystem’s type but we’re trying to give you a chance with some tricks.
1. The deleted file recovery depends on the state of the data blocks of the deleted files. If the system has overwritten data blocks usually never recover these deleted files, as they have corrupted their data blocks.
2. Defragmented deleted files are normally very difficult to recover (Video files are usually in this situation).